Building Permit

The Town of Kremmling partners with the Grand County Community Department to assist with New Construction and Building Inspections. Depending on the zoning of a project a Use by Special Review may be required.  

To schedule a Zoning Inspection (setback) for a building permit or for questions about annexation, subdivisions, zoning, fences, signs, and use by special review contact the Town Manager at 970-724-3249.

For questions or inspections regarding Building Permits contact the Grand County Community Development Department at 970-725-3225.

Download the Permit

Town of Kremmling