The Town Clerk is the information resource center for council, town staff, and the public for accurate and timely access to all official documents, activities, publications and applications.
The Town Clerk is responsible for:
- Accurately recording council meetings
- Administration of all regular municipal and special elections
- Administration of the local Liquor Licensing Authority
- All official municipal records for the city
- Circulating information concerning decisions and policy issues
- Coordination of all Permit applications
- Distributing documentation and information as requested from customers in a timely manner, pursuant to the Colorado Open Meetings Laws
Open Records Requests
View information regarding making an open records request.